The D.C. Tracts continuing education program offers well-written, concise, and relevant content for today's busy Chiropractor. Each topic-based issue contains:
- a feature article;
- three to four abstracts on recent, clinically important articles pertaining to nonsurgical treatment of the spine and neuromuscular system which are followed by commentary on how the information can be applied to practice; and
- two 40-minute audio lectures by experts in the field.
Also included are important illustrations from the original articles and lectures, along with key references for further reading.
- Internet Browser: Our courses are typically most compatible with Google Chrome. If you are having issues viewing our webpage correctly, please also try clearing your browser's cache by hitting Ctrl, Shift, & Delete.
- Saving: After scoring your exam and preparing your certificate, please remember to click the green EXIT button to signify that you are finished with the course.
- Audio: An MP3 of the course audio is available for download on the Resource page of each course.
- Workbook: A PDF of the course workbook is available on the This Issue page of each course.